Thursday 20 December 2018

PUPDATE. 1 YEAR ON!

Humphrey Update.

Well it has certainly been a long time since I posted a update.

So long in fact that I have moved out, and Humphrey has become quite the traveller.

Since April finished, Humphrey has officially finished his puppy classes. He was certainly quite the character throughout but he loves his puppy friends. Spending the majority of each session trying to get to all of them, particularly, Milo, Buddy and Hazel.

He then had a lovely hot summer at home, his swimming pool became his favourite thing and resulted in him being banished to the garden. Eventually however, he managed to burst it, and it died a graceful death.

Just after the summer ended and a cool autumn set in, I moved out into my own home and my parents bought a camper van, Humphrey was whisked off in the camper on his first trip to Spain.
I am reliably informed he had a great time and loved the beach and swimming.

I have witnessed him swimming in a lake at Bedgebury forest and concur that he loved it. He is such a character.

He is still an absolute monkey and his favourite thing to do is to steal things he knows he isn't allowed and run off with them. Yesterday this was Dads SD card for his in car dash cam. Little tyke.

He recently had his first birthday and is now a fully grown 16.5kg dog. He's a chunky monkey.
He loves his ball and his toys, tug is one of his favourite games.

I dont know what else to say about him but he is absolutely smashing!!!

Rach.

Photos available on his Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment