Monday 23 April 2018

Doggy Disaster

Just a short post this time round, one I had to share.

It is still just me and Humphs at the moment, he is still very snuggly and clingy, I think our bond is just stronger and I am his new favourite!

Yesterday, however, I could have killed him, don't worry though I didn't! Instead I tried to attack him with a hose, and failed! But eventually, I succeeded in giving him a bath!

The little terror had his first encounter with Fox Poo!! I was just mindlessly throwing a tennis ball for him when he became instantly disinterested in it, choosing instead to roll around on the floor! I walked over to see what he was doing and to retrieve said ball to find the Fox Poo completely squashed and Humphrey sat next to it looking like an exceptionally proud rolling pin!

Hose out! Dog ran away! So I locked him outside whilst I ran a bath, and was subjected to his wails wanting to come in! I then had to sneakily shut the utility room door and let him in to that. He still tried to run but I had him cornered and straight in the bath he went! His attempts to escape failed and I had him collared quite literally, by the scruff of the neck! He submitted to the fact that it was bath time and sat quite nicely. Although I had to keep hold of the scruff to make him do so! A few quick changes of hands, and surprisingly good one handed bathing skills. And Humphrey was at last free of the poo.

I let him go to get a towel, he jumped out of the bath and shook, without prior warning, soaking instead the floor, the walls and me! A cleaning job to do as well! Thanks Dog!!

Needless to say I have been watching him like a hawk outside ever since!

Not on my watch, pal! Although, unfortunately I feel it wont be the last time Humphrey encounters the smelly stuff!!!

😢
Oh NOOOO!!!!


Pure Evils after bath time!
Still unhappy but warming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment